Friday, January 2, 2009

Back


 

It's 33 hours late, but Happy New Year! This has been an interesting year for me, and I can gladly say that I am better off now that at the start of 2008. Although I am almost done with colleges, I am looking forward to moving on to a new city, graduate school, and the chance to meet new friends. Emphasis on that last one. I realize that the biggest thing that has motivated me through my life is fear. I don't talk to people, I don't push myself, I don't speak my mind – all out of fear. In the safety of my room it's all too easy to claim that, "I'm going to let go of my fear and experience life." But I don't live in this room, and I will likely be nervous or afraid again. What I need to do is just let it go. That is often the hardest thing for me to do.

Listening: Love That Girl by Raphael Saadiq
Random Quote: "Catchingupat20, you are definitely a no-man." – BLACKFRAT to me, after watching Yes Man bootlegs
My Response: No I'm not …

No comments:

Post a Comment